Welcome to my art blog!

Welcome to my art blog!


This is a fun way in which I can share all we do in my art room and creative activities and lessons. Please feel free to comment or get inspired by any of the work you see!


This blog is for everyone! Students from my classes can see some of their work.

Parents can have a view of whats being done in Art class and its open to everyone to share ideas and send us some new ones as well!


So let gets Creative!

Search This Blog

Wednesday 4 September 2013

IB Learner Profile and Attitude Reward stickers



7 comments:

  1. Wow! these are awesome! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello. These are great! Where can I buy some? Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!!
    I'm also an IB teacher, in Brazil!
    Your visuals are great!! Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! They are really nice and useful! Thanks a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, Mrs.Berenice! This is brilliant! Is it possible for you to share the original file(CRD/PDF/PSD file will do) of this to us? We would love to get this for students to encourage them of the learners profile! Kids are going to love them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are just amazing! Thank you so much for this.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you very much. These are superb.

    ReplyDelete