Welcome to my art blog!

Welcome to my art blog!


This is a fun way in which I can share all we do in my art room and creative activities and lessons. Please feel free to comment or get inspired by any of the work you see!


This blog is for everyone! Students from my classes can see some of their work.

Parents can have a view of whats being done in Art class and its open to everyone to share ideas and send us some new ones as well!


So let gets Creative!

Search This Blog

Tuesday 8 October 2013

GRADE 2 - Unit 2 - Sharing the planet

New unit is around the corner! A sneak peek into the fun activities planned this unit. Maybe we can get a head start by practicing some of the step by step guides at home during our long holiday.

Learnign to draw Animals, Birds, Reptiles, Sea creatures and their habitats




































1 comment:

  1. I would love to have a drawing with the duck and ducklings swimming each carrying a little umbrella. I need it to use on a logo for a company. Do you do work on the side?

    ReplyDelete