Welcome to my art blog!

Welcome to my art blog!


This is a fun way in which I can share all we do in my art room and creative activities and lessons. Please feel free to comment or get inspired by any of the work you see!


This blog is for everyone! Students from my classes can see some of their work.

Parents can have a view of whats being done in Art class and its open to everyone to share ideas and send us some new ones as well!


So let gets Creative!

Search This Blog

Wednesday 4 September 2013

Checklist for Class artwork

 Art Lesson Checklist


Understanding
I understand what has been taught and the objective of the lesson


Planning and Thinking
I think about the topic, and plan what to do before beginning my work


Craftsmanship, skills and techniques
I draw, paint, colour or create using the correct skills and techniques


Drawing
I have good pencil control and use the elements and principles of design well
Colouring
I have good pencil control, follow the Colouring rules and Colour theory
Painting
I have good brush control, follow Painting rules and Colour theory
Sculpture/ Craft
I have good fine motor skills and follow all steps of construction


Content
My artwork shows evidence of the topic


Creativity
My artwork is creative and Imaginative inputs are evident


Effort and Participation
I am actively involved in the class and give inputs and asks questions


Presentation
My work is complete, neat and presented properly


LP and Essential Agreements
I portray the LP Attributes, Attitudes and Essential agreements


No comments:

Post a Comment