Welcome to my art blog!

Welcome to my art blog!


This is a fun way in which I can share all we do in my art room and creative activities and lessons. Please feel free to comment or get inspired by any of the work you see!


This blog is for everyone! Students from my classes can see some of their work.

Parents can have a view of whats being done in Art class and its open to everyone to share ideas and send us some new ones as well!


So let gets Creative!

Search This Blog

Wednesday 25 September 2013

GRADE 2- Our house and my family

The Grade 2's had some memory drawing activities, in which they drew their homes and their family. Its wonderful to see how well some of our students draw people as we are nearing the end of our unit. They also have an idea of space and understand the different area in their houses. It is also a chance for me to see how many siblings they have to have an idea of their family dynamics.

Please have a look and free to comment!












No comments:

Post a Comment