Welcome to my art blog!

Welcome to my art blog!


This is a fun way in which I can share all we do in my art room and creative activities and lessons. Please feel free to comment or get inspired by any of the work you see!


This blog is for everyone! Students from my classes can see some of their work.

Parents can have a view of whats being done in Art class and its open to everyone to share ideas and send us some new ones as well!


So let gets Creative!

Search This Blog

Wednesday 11 September 2013

GRADE 6

Grade 6 - Unit 1 - Fair Play for all

Our oldest students in 6th grade are learning about Fair Play and currently Human Rights, we did a comparison in Art class about the difference between our lives with rights and one without. The students were very passionate about this subject and all truly realize the value of the rights they have. We also did some Creative Name Art as a first lesson, so that I could judge their drawing skills and colour sense.
We are not done with Human Rights topic yet.. more creative work coming soon. Watch this space!

Aysha 6N

Malak 6M

Marwa 6M

Rio 6S



No comments:

Post a Comment