Welcome to my art blog!

Welcome to my art blog!


This is a fun way in which I can share all we do in my art room and creative activities and lessons. Please feel free to comment or get inspired by any of the work you see!


This blog is for everyone! Students from my classes can see some of their work.

Parents can have a view of whats being done in Art class and its open to everyone to share ideas and send us some new ones as well!


So let gets Creative!

Search This Blog

Wednesday 4 September 2013

PYP Attitudes Posters














14 comments:

  1. You are welcome to use them in your classrooms :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Attractive and child friendly...Thanks for sharing them

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Berenice! These posters are lovely! I hope you don't mind if I use them for our school newsletter. I will cite your blog as the source. Thank you for sharing them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Berenice...thank you for sharing this poster. thank you very much

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is your first poster of all 12 attitudes available larger as one per page instead of all on one page? I can't find it anywhere else online or on ibo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Berenice, great posters! I will use these in my gymnasium here in Foshan, China. Thanks for sharing! Roelf

    ReplyDelete